Timesheet Recorder Pro is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-08-05. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Timesheet Recorder Pro will reduce the amount of time you spend documenting your time while at the same time giving you more options for viewing and reporting on how and when you worked.
Here is how it works:
1. Timesheet Recorder Pro periodically asks you what you're working on. It does this effieciently by only prompting you on the schedule you specify. It can also prompt you after periods of inactivity or when the window you have been working on is closed.
2. Your work schedule is saved permently and you can quickly review your time on a robust calendar, a weekly timesheet, or a detailed report.
Try it free for 15 days starting today. We believe that you will wonder how you ever worked without it.
When you purchase Timesheet Recorder Pro you'll receive free upgrades for the same major version number. That means that all version 1.X downloads of Timesheet Recorder Pro will work with your product key. When version 2.X comes out you will recieve a substantial discount on that upgrade.
All of our software is guaranteed to be 100% spyware and malware free. You are our customer and we appreciate your business. You can count on us to treat you honestly and fairly.
* Personal Computer running Windows XP, Vista, 2003, or later
* At least 50MB free disk space
* At least 512MB memory
* Screen with at least 15 bit color quality and 1024x768 resolution
Timesheet Recorder Pro (version 1.0.9) has a file size of 8.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 84 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.